Having difficulty finding a well-performing full suspension mountain bike on a budget? Well in that case you are not alone. Mountain bikes can be expensive as they are, but a mountain with full suspension is even more expensive. But don’t worry because after extensive research we have found the best full suspension mountain bikes under $2000 for you. We have listed them down below along with a detailed review on each as well as a buying guide.
Full Suspension Mountain Bikes under $2000 Top Picks
1. Mongoose Impasse Mens Mountain Bike
The first full suspension mountain bike under $2000 on our list is the Mongoose Impasse Mens Mountain Bike. One of the reasons why we have been so impressed by this bike is because of its smooth riding. This is thanks to the element suspension fork on the bike that absorbs most of the bumps the bike undergoes. Because of this, you can have a more stable riding experience as well as better control over the bike.
We also loved the 21 speeds of this bike. This is because it allows you to adjust the speed of your bike according to the terrain you are in. This allows you to ride the bike in various areas, from mountain trails to city roads. The bike is also quite easy to assemble as most of it comes pre-assembled. Because of this, you do not need any sort of professional help. And so, even if you have never assembled a bike before, you wouldn’t have any problem putting it together.
Also, the seat of this bike is fairly adjustable. And so, you can set it to the height that best suits your build for a comfortable riding experience. The bike is available in two different colors and styles, letting you pick one that is according to your aesthetic. We were also quite impressed by the durability of this bike. This is because it has a strong and sturdy build that is able to withstand a lot of abuse. And so it is guaranteed to last you quite a long time.
The Mongoose Impasse Mens Mountain Bike is one of the best full suspension mountain bikes under $2000, because of its smooth and stable ride and 21-speed. Also, this bike is quite lightweight which allows you to ride uphill faster. And despite being light, it is also quite durable with a strong, aluminum build. Assembling this bike is also quite easy as there are only a few components that you need to put together. And lastly, it comes with an amazing limited lifetime warranty.
2. 2021 Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Another great performing bike is the 2021 Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike. This bike makes to our list for the 7 best full suspension mountain bikes under $2000 because of its 24-speed shifts. These allow you to ride your bike at a speed that is suitable for the terrain you are going through. And so you are guaranteed a comfortable pedaling experience that helps reduce fatigue.
Furthermore, the bike has smooth derailleurs. Because of these, you are able to switch between the gears quite smoothly and efficiently. It also features mechanical disc brakes for both the front and the rear. These brakes are quite powerful and are able to stop the bike exceptionally well. Another thing that we liked about this bike was that it is available in different frame sizes. And so, when ordering the bike you can select the frame size that best suits your build.
Apart from different frame sizes, the bike is also available in four different colors. And so, this allows you to have the bike in a color that is according to your style and aesthetic. We were also quite impressed by the build of this bike’s frame. It is made up of strong aluminum because of which makes it quite durable. Therefore it is sure to last you a long time even with constant use and abuse.
The Gravity FSX 1.0 Mountain Bike has impressed us with its 24-speed shift and smooth gear changing. Furthermore, it has disc brakes on both its front and rear that give great stopping power. It is also a great option for beginners who need an easy-to-use bike for casual riding. Its durable build also ensures that this bike will last you a long time. All of this is why we have placed it on our list for the 10 best full suspension mountain bikes under $2000.
3. Eurobike Full Suspension Mountain Bike
A mountain bike with dual suspension that is great for starter trails is the Eurobike Full Suspension Mountain Bike. One of the reasons for this is its outstanding suspension. This helps dampen the effect of the rough terrain by absorbing most of the shocks caused by bumps. Because of this, you are able to enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride either on a mountain trail or your local trails and roads.
This also reduces fatigue and allows you to have more control over your bike. We also love that this bike has 21-speed shifts. This further makes it suitable to traverse different types of terrains as you are able to adjust the speed accordingly. Along with giving an exceptional performance during its ride, this bike is also significantly quiet. Because of this, you are able to enjoy a peaceful ride without the distracting noise that many bikes make.
Also, assembling this bike is also quite an easy feat as it comes mostly pre-assembled. All you need to do is attach the front tire, the pedals, and the handlebars, and you are done. The customer service of the company is also exceptional and guarantees satisfaction. There are people available to solve your issues and provide you support round the clock.
The Eurobike Full Suspension Mountain Bike gives an amazing performance through its smooth-riding and 21-speed shifts. Furthermore, it has a durable build with a sturdy steel frame. Because of this, it is able to hold weights up to 300lbs. Its durable frame also makes it quite long-lasting, letting you get a lot of usage out of it. And when it comes to full suspension mountain bikes, this is one of the most low-cost options in the market. And so, it is no surprise why we have placed this bike on our list for the 10 best full suspension mountain bikes under 2000.
4. ACESPEE 26 Inch Folding Mountain Bike
The ACESPEE 26 Inch Folding Mountain Bike is another bike that we have been extremely impressed by. First of all, this bike gives a great performance in the form of smooth riding, thanks to its outstanding suspension. This makes it suitable for various mountain trails as it is able to absorb most of the shock from bumps. This, along with providing you with a comfortable riding experience, also allows you to have more control over the bike.
It also features 21-speed shifts that further add to its versatility when it comes to riding through different terrains. This is because you can set the speed of the bike according to the surface you are riding on. Also, the seat of this bike is comfortable enough for you to have a long ride without feeling sore or numb. And as the seat height is adjustable you can set it to the length that is perfect for your own height.
The assembly process of this bike is also quite simple as almost 80% of it already comes assembled. And so, even if you have never put together a bike before, you would not find it extremely difficult. But one thing about this bike that we absolutely loved was the fact that it is foldable. This makes it quite space-efficient for storage. Furthermore, traveling with it is also quite easy as you can easily fit it in the trunk of your car.
And so, if you are looking for a low-cost yet well-performing mountain bike then ACESPEE 26 Inch Folding Mountain Bike is the one for you. With its amazing suspension and 21-speed, it allows you to ride in a variety of terrains without a problem. Its folding frame makes it compact for storing as well as traveling. It is also quite lightweight which helps make it faster as well as easy to carry around. And even though it has all these great qualities, it is among the most low-cost options in the market
5. OBK G4/G6 26″ Full Suspension Folding Mountain Bike
Another great performing, full suspension mountain bike under $2000 is the OBK G4/G6 26″. This bike has impressed us with its high-quality derailleurs that make switching between the gears extremely smooth. The gears themselves are of outstanding quality and so, this makes it easy for you to climb steep hills. Furthermore, the high-quality rear shocks of this bike absorb most of the impact of the bumps on the road.
All of this makes this bike quite versatile. Because of this, you are able to ride it on various terrains quite easily. This bike is especially suited for mountain trails as the gears make it easy for you to ride uphill. Also, the rear shocks make sure that the rough surface of the trails does not make your riding experience uncomfortable. We also love that this bike has a foldable frame. This makes it a space-efficient storage option for those living in smaller homes or apartments.
Also, the foldable frame also comes in handy when you want to transport the bike somewhere. And so, if you wish to take it with you for camping, you can easily fit it in your car. Another thing that we love about this bike is that it is available in eight different eye-catching colors and styles. Therefore, you are able to get one in your favorite color, or the one that fits your aesthetic the best.
And so, we have placed the OBK G4/G6 26″ on our list for the 10 best full suspension mountain bikes under $2000 because of its smooth riding experience due to its great derailleurs and rear shocks. Its foldable frame can also be quite useful for transportation, or for those with less storage space in their houses. The bike also features dual disc brakes that have amazing stopping power. Also, this bike is quite easy to set up and comes with all the tools needed for the assembly process.
6. Kingttu KTG6 Mountain Bike
Another well-performing and low-cost, full-suspension mountain bike is the Kingttu KTG6. First of all the carbon steel frame of this bike makes it quite durable because of which, with proper care, it is able to last you a long time. Because of this it is also able to carry bigger riders with ease and has a weight capacity of 330lbs. This frame also makes the bike quite lightweight and therefore significantly fast.
The frame is also foldable and therefore quite space-efficient when it comes to storing the bike. The foldable frame also allows you to place this bike easily into the trunk of your car. And so you are able to take it with you wherever you want. We also found the derailleurs of this bike quite impressive as they allow smooth shifting. Furthermore, the 21 speeds of this bike also make it quite versatile. This is because you can adjust the speed to one that perfectly suits the terrain you are riding in.
Because of this, you can use this bike for riding on mountain trails, local trails as well as the street. We also found the assembly process of this bike to be quite easy. This is because 85% of it already comes pre-assembled. And so, you only need to set up the wheels, the seat, the handlebars, and the pedals. Also, the bike comes in three stylish colors allowing you to get it in the one that you like.
The Kingttu KTG6 Mountain Bike is a great option for those looking for a budget-friendly, and well-performing, full-suspension bike. This is because, despite its low cost, it has amazing features like 21-speeds and a foldable frame. It also has high-quality derailleurs that make shifting between the gears a smooth process. It also has a durable yet lightweight build. And so all of this is why we have placed this bike on our list for the best full suspension mountain bike under $2000.
7. PanAme Folding Mountain Bike
The last full suspension mountain bike on our list that costs less than $2000 is the PanAme Folding Mountain Bike. This bike gives a great performance through its 21-speed shifting which makes it suitable for multiple terrains. This is because different terrains require different bike speeds for a stable riding experience. And so, with this bike’s different speeds, you can pick the one that is the most appropriate for your area.
Also, this bike has great suspension. This means that it is able to absorb the impact of bumps in your path quite well. And so you are able to enjoy a smooth ride. This further adds to the versatility of this bike and makes it suitable for various surfaces, rough or smooth. The bike also features disc brakes that are quite powerful and are able to stop your bike perfectly.
The foldable aspect of this bike is also one of the things that highly impressed us. This is because you can fold it up to make it more compact for storing or transporting this bike. Also, it comes in 5 different colors from bright, fluorescent yellows to muted blacks. And so you can choose to get it in the color that you prefer. And even though this bike has these amazing qualities it is extremely low-cost and budget-friendly.
The PanAme Folding Mountain Bike gives a great performance through its 21-speeds, and great suspension, and powerful brakes. Also, it is foldable, which proves to be quite convenient when it comes to storing or transporting it. Furthermore, It has amazing brakes with strong stopping power. And so, all of this is why we have placed this bike on our list for the 10 best full suspension mountain bikes under $2000.
The frame of a bike, be it a full-suspension one or not, is one of its most crucial features. The quality of the frame determines the quality of the whole bike. This is because when buying a mountain bike you need to make sure that it has a good quality frame. And one of the factors that determine this is the material that it is made up of. Although the frame of a mountain bike can be made out of various materials, there are two that are extremely common in good-quality bikes. These are carbon fiber and aluminum.
Both of these materials have their own advantages and disadvantages. Carbon fiber bikes are lighter and therefore faster, but are less durable and also more expensive. Aluminum bikes on the other hand are more durable than carbon fiber ones as well as more affordable. But they are also quite heavy which makes them slow and difficult to carry around. And so, in the end, the perfect material for your bike frame depends on your needs and personal preferences.
Believe it or not, but a bike’s wheel size is also an important factor to consider when buying a bike. This is because they determine the stability of the bike, your control over it, and so on. Usually, you will come across two different wheel sizes, 27.5 inches and 29 inches. 27.5-inch wheels have faster acceleration, yet are easy to maneuver. Because of this, they are a great option for those looking for speed.
29 inch on the other hand is more stable and better for longer rides, although they are comparatively slower. These wheels are also great for riding uphill as they have better traction. Because of this, they are a suitable option for those who like to ride up mountain trails. And so, in the end, one is not better than the other and they have their own qualities. Because of this, it all depends on professional preference.
Amount of Suspension
Getting a full suspension bike can be a little more tricky than you think. This is because there are around three different types of suspension systems, each of which has its own qualities. Basically, the suspension system depends on the distance you plan on traveling with it. And so, the three types of suspension systems are short travel, medium travel, and long travel systems.
The short travel suspension is best for those who want a fast bike that is able to climb uphill well. And so, these suspension systems are light, lockable shocks. These suspension systems are also made for smoother surfaces, therefore, have less damping qualities. Medium travel suspension systems are better for those wishing to ride longer distances. These bikes also feature better shocks because of which their damping quality is better. Also, they are quite stable as well as powerful.
Lastly, long-travel suspension systems are the best for riding downhill. This is because as they weigh the most, they provide you with stability. Also, the wheels that usually accompany this system are quite wide. Because of this, you are provided with better traction that further increases your stability. They also provide the smoothest ride as they absorb bumps quite well. But in the end, the one you need to get depends on your personal preferences.
The seat of the bike is also an important factor to consider when buying a bike. The seat needs to be comfortable otherwise you would not be able to fully enjoy your biking experience. Furthermore, the seat needs to have an adjustable height. This is so that you are able to adjust it according to your own height. Although you shouldn’t worry if you find a bike that suits your needs but does not have a comfortable seat. This is because you can always buy a separate, more comfortable seat to replace it.
What is the best entry-level full-suspension mountain bike?
One of the best entry-level, full-suspension bikes is the 2021 Gravity FSX 1.0. This is because it is an easy-to-use bike that is perfect for casual or beginner trail riding. Also, It features smooth gear changing, 24-speed shift, and powerful brakes. This bike also has a durable build. Because of this, it is able to withstand the abuse that beginners put their bikes through.
Is full suspension mountain bike worth it?
If you wish to have a smooth and comfortable riding experience then a full suspension bike is totally worth it. This is because the purpose of full suspension is to absorb the shocks caused by bumps on your path. And so they are not able to reach your body. Because of this, you are able to ride smoothly and have to face less fatigue while riding.
Full suspension mountain bikes can make your riding experience ten times better. But it can be difficult to find a good quality one on a budget. This is because most bikes that have full suspension are usually quite expensive. And so, to make sure you are able to get a good quality one at a low price, we have listed down the 7 best full suspension mountain bikes under $2000 that have impressed with their great performance. And from this list out top three picks are the following:
Mongoose Impasse Mens Mountain Bike. Because of its lightweight build, easy assembly, smooth ride, 21-speed, and quick release tires.
OBK G4/G6 26″ Full Suspension Folding Mountain Bike. Due to its 8 different colors, smooth derailleurs, foldable frame, easy assembly, and great rear shocks.
2021 Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike. For its smooth gear changing, beginner-friendly features, different frame sizes availability, durable build, and 24-speed shift
And so, when it comes to well-performing suspension mountain bikes that are durable, easy to put together and have great derailleurs, these are among the best options in the market.
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- Schwinn aluminum dual suspension frame and powerful Schwinn suspension fork soak up bumps and thumps to provide you a durable riding experience
- 24 speed Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail
- Extra wide double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2.25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- Durable Schwinn alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end
- Durable mountain bike designed for trails and neighborhood rides
- Alloy crank provides steady gearing and less maintenance
- Twist shifters with rear derailleur for quick gear changes on the trail
- All-terrain, wide knobby mountain tires sit on light and durable alloy wheels for added stability
- Quick release seat post makes for easy height adjustment
- 【Full Suspension】Dual suspension frame and suspension fork soak up bumps and thumps to provide you a durable riding experience. This MTB can...
- 【21 Speed】21-Speed trigger shifters and a rear derailleur make gear changes easy and smooth.
- 【Durable & High Quality】The sturdy solid Frame, the combination of high carbon steel material folding mountain bike frame and excellent welding...
- 【Easy To Assemble】This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You just need to install the front wheel, handlebar, pedals, seat and air up the tires....
- 【After-sales service】Mountain bikes are easy to install. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us, and we will reply to you within...
- ✈✈[Delivery time]-We ship from the United States, it takes about 5-8 days to arrive, if you have any questions during the purchase or after-sales,...
- 🛡🛡[Safe and Stable]-Front and rear double disc brakes perfectly increase safety and controllability for bikers.All-terrain mountain 26 Inches...
- 🚴🚴♀️[All-Terrain]-This all-terrain mountain bike ideal for trails, gravel paths and even paved streets; hard tail aluminum frame never...
- 🚲🚲[21 Speeds]-With Shimanos 51-7,deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting, with just your index finger and thumb; it’s a complete SHIMANO...
- 🛠📐[Easy to Assemble]- The product comes nicely secured in the package. Tools and instructions are included. You only need to put on front wheel,...
- Product Name: Mountain Bike
- Model: G4-26
- Material: steel
- Applicable height: 65~70IN
- Quality assurance: one year
- Full Suspension Mountain Bike: Equipped with advanced shock absorption system, you can easily deal with all kinds of complex terrain, calmly deal with...
- Shimano 21 speed derailleur: the use of advanced Shimano derailleur can make your transmission more smooth and effectively save your physical strength...
- Excellent Performance: 26" tire can handle hilly terrains and the gear change is awesome and smooth. Perfect for mountain, wasteland ,also effective...
- Easy for Assemble: 85% of the bike have been assembled, "Install Video" is in the related Video at the bottom of the page, you needn’t to pay extra...
- Bicycle are the oversize products, some of items may be causing scratches/damages causing during the shipping. If you received such items, please...
- FASTER & FARTHER 🚲🚲 AM100 Plus electric bike is styled in 6061 Aluminum alloy frame, Air front suspension Fork, adjustable preload to match...
- EXCLUSIVE E-PAS SYSTEM 🚲🚲 The 350W ECO motor and intelligent controller is connected with E-PAS system. The E-PAS system recharge power back to...
- SHIMANO 9 GEAR SHIFTS SYSTEM 🚲🚲 Eahora mountain electric bicycle equipped with Adjustable Shimano 9-speed transmission system which increases...
- FULL AIR SUSPENSION ELECTRIC BIKE 🚲🚲 Eahora AM100 Plus mountain electric bike equits with adjustable air suspension element, upgraded suspension...
- Customer Service 🚲🚲Eahora AM100 Plus electric bike is 80% pre-assembled. It's not hard to finish aseembly by yourself. The assembly service on...
- ✔This all-terrain mountain bike ideal for trails, gravel paths and even paved streets; hard tail aluminum frame never rusts and is lighter than...
- ✔With Shimanos Derailleur, Shimanos EF500 3*7 Shifter, deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting, with just your index finger and thumb; it’s a...
- ✔Larger 26 inch wheels maintain rolling momentum; all-terrain tread provides less rolling resistance than typical mountain bike tires; padded saddle...
- ✔Alloy linear pull brakes; machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact for consistent stops on demand; Crayton grips and pedals feel...
- ✔ Enjoy Cycling; Quick stops are an inevitable part of the sport.When you’re ready to ride, its large 26-inch tires expertly cruise over trickier...