Motorbikes are one of the most common forms of transport around the globe. However, bikes
can be extremely dangerous if one does not ensure proper safety measures. However, you can
be safe and connected at all times with the help of a smart helmet. Smart helmets are like
regular helmets but with built-in Bluetooth technology which allows you to communicate easily
while you drive without sweating about your safety.
If you’ve been planning to buy the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet both budget-friendly and
efficient, then our list of this is at your service:
10. Torc Mako T14 Blinc Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet:
Torc T14 is hands down of the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet available on the market. The
helmet is made up of a thermo-polymer alloy which makes it super-resilient while the washable
liner makes it super-comfortable. The helmet is DOT certified. It consists of an anti-fog and anti-
scratch shield, ventilation system, and a lockdown visor to protect your eyes.
The helmet comes with integrated Bluetooth technology which provides you with 24 hour talk
time and battery life of 600 hours. It also has a built-in mp3, microphone with noise elimination
and high-quality dual speakers.
- Thermo-polymer alloy construction
- DOT certified
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch shield
- Built-in Bluetooth system providing 24 hours talk time and 600 battery life.
9. Bell Qualifier DLX Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet:
This Bluetooth helmet is one of the sleekest and resilient helmets available on the market
which ensures a hassle-free ride. It has a sturdy polycarbonate construction with soft, washable
and removable inner lining and a D-ring closure chin strap. It has an anti-fog and anti-scratch
shield with an exceptional visor. The padded wind collar eliminates road and wind noise. It has
a built-in Bell Sena SMH10 and cardo scaler Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo and speaker pockets
which deliver high-quality sound.
- Made up of lightweight polycarbonate
- Padded chin strap
- Has an anti-scratch and anti-fog shield
- Integrated Bluetooth stereo with pocket speakers
8. ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet:
This Bluetooth helmet has sturdy construction with inner microfiber lining. The helmet is DOT
certified. The built-in Bluetooth technology provides you with 8 hour talk time and a battery
life of 110 hours.
You can communicate with another ride at a distance of 1000 feet by just a touch of a button.
The helmet also offers FM and GPS navigation. The two built-in speakers provide impeccable
sound quality thanks to their noise and echo cancellation technology.
- Sturdy construction with inner microfiber lining
- Eight hours talk time with 100 hours of battery life
- Provides FM and GPS navigation
7. FreedConn Motorcycle Bluetooth helmet:
This helmet has a sleek design made up of lightweight ABS material with removable and
moisture-absorbent inner lining. The helmet has an anti-fog shield along with a tinted visor.
This full-face oval-shaped helmet has an integrated 3.0 Bluetooth technology that allows
communication at a distance of 500 feet.
A talk time of 12 hours, intercom talk time of 8-9 hours and battery life of 340 hours. It also has
two built-in speakers with enhanced sound quality and microphone with noise cancellation
- Made up of ABS material
- Has an anti-fog shield with tinted visor
- Integrated with 3.0 Bluetooth technology
- Talk time of 12 hours with a battery life of 340 hours
- DOT certified
6. O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet:
It has a sleek design with vibrant colors and durable polycarbonate construction. The inner
lining is incredibly soft, breathable, and easily washable. It has an anti-fog shield with a drop-
down UV light-resistant visor. The helmet has an exceptional ventilation system with enhanced
The helmet has an integrated Bluetooth system which allows you to communicate through
phone or to other riders via intercom who are at a distance of 120 feet. It offers a talk time of
10 hours with 130 hours of battery life. The calls can be answered or rejected via voice
commands, and an incoming call will interrupt the GPS audio, intercom, or music.
- DOT certified
- Polycarbonate construction
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Battery life: 130 hours
- Talk time: 10 hours
5. AHR Bluetooth Motorcycle Modular Helmet:
This super sleek Bluetooth helmet has an ABS construction with a heavily cushioned interior.
The shield is super resilient with a drop-down visor. It has built-in Bluetooth technology which
allows you to answer or reject phone calls while riding and can connect up to 3 riders together
at a time. It also offers built-in GPS and FM radio.
- Available in matt and glossy black colors with a sleek design
- Sturdy design with heavily padded lining
- Built-in Bluetooth
4. Sena Savage Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet:
This helmet is the perfect gift for the scooter lovers as this half helmet has a fiberglass
construction with perfectly contoured cheek pads.
The half helmet allows ventilation and the built-in 4.1 Bluetooth technology allows you to
communicate with other riders over a distance of 1 mile apart and provides you a talk time of
- Half helmet with fiberglass construction
- Built-in 4.1 Bluetooth technology
- 11 hours talk time with 3-hour battery life
3. Klim Krios Sena 10U Stealth Helmet:
Another innovative helmet certified by DOT, has a full face full carbon shell construction which
makes it super resilient and lightweight while the inner lining made up of klimatek fibers is
super soft, moisture absorbent, washable and anti-microbial in nature. The device has a durable
transparent and anti-scratch shield.
The integrated 4.0 Bluetooth system allows communication with four riders at a time in a radius
of 1 mile. It provides a talk time of 10 hours with astonishing voice quality. FM radio, GPS
control, voice interactions are some of the other important features.
- DOT certified
- Full face carbon shell with inner soft klimatek lining
- Durable, clear and anti-scratch shield
- 4.0 integrated Bluetooth
2. CrossHelmet Smart Motorcycle Helmet:
If you’re looking for a helmet straight out of the future, then this one’s for you. This helmet
comes with a sleek design and has a 360degree visibility by having a rearview camera which
projects onto a screen displayed on the shield. It has a durable construction with LED lights
present on both sides.
It allows you to stay connected via integrated Bluetooth technology so you can make phone
calls, listen to music, and use GPS and so much more without worrying about your safety. It also
offers enhanced noise elimination technology like never before.
- 360-degree visibility
- Built-in Bluetooth system
- Noise cancellation software
1. HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet:
This brain bucket is DOT certified and is highly durable and resilient with an anti-fog shield and
a drop-down UV ray’s resistant visor. The face shield can easily be replaced without the use of
any equipment. The Bluetooth technology allows you to communicate freely with a radius of
120 feet and gives a talk time of 12 hours. However, the Bluetooth device is not integrated but
can be fit into it.
- DOT certified
- Anti-fog shield with a drop-down tinted visor
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Not an integrated Bluetooth device
With the advancements in technology, helmets are becoming essential headgears for bike
riders to ensure both safety and uninterrupted communication. To learn and check more Bluetooth helmets visit throttlebuff.com.